About Corps Security Jobs
Corps Security is always looking for new operational staff and experience at all levels to help service our new and existing security contracts. We believe in offering staff tangible benefits and the opportunity for career progression. We consider our staff to be our most important commodity and offer a solid career structure rather than just a job. If you are interested in becoming part of the team, take a look at our security jobs vacancies list.
Latest Blog Posts
- Action Counters Terrorism April 5, 2019
- 5 Minutes With Seetan Varsani – A Career In Security December 20, 2018
- Corps Security Launches New Jobs Website September 17, 2018
- How To Apply – Join An Exceptional Security Team September 1, 2018
- 5 Minutes With… Harry Rashid, Security Manager, Corps Security August 26, 2018
Congratulations to relief officer Forrest Binning who recently celebrated 20 years’ service with Corps. Here he is with our MD Paul Lotter receiving his long service medal. Forrest is a relief officer across Northampton and Milton Keynes. Thank you for all you do Forrest!