About Corps Security Jobs
Corps Security is always looking for new operational staff and experience at all levels to help service our new and existing security contracts. We believe in offering staff tangible benefits and the opportunity for career progression. We consider our staff to be our most important commodity and offer a solid career structure rather than just a job. If you are interested in becoming part of the team, take a look at our security jobs vacancies list.
Latest Blog Posts
- Action Counters Terrorism April 5, 2019
- 5 Minutes With Seetan Varsani – A Career In Security December 20, 2018
- Corps Security Launches New Jobs Website September 17, 2018
- How To Apply – Join An Exceptional Security Team September 1, 2018
- 5 Minutes With… Harry Rashid, Security Manager, Corps Security August 26, 2018
As part of last weeks #thankyoursecurityofficer, we spent five minutes talking to John Fletcher, a security officer at a Jewish community centre in Manchester, about what being a security professional means for him.
Read the interview in the link below: https://www.corpssecurity.co.uk/corps-security-news-information/corps-security-press-releases/2021/09/16/qa-with-john-fletcher-site-security-officer/